NY Steak Seasoning Recipe
- 3 pounds Russet; Yukon gold, or red potatoes (peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium onion, cut into ½ inch slices
- 1 large red bell pepper, quartered
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons Salute Seasonings NY Steak Seasoning
- Add the potatoes to a large pot and cover with cold water. Set over high heat and cook until fork tender.
- When the potatoes are soft, drain them in a strainer and let them cool while you prepare the vegetables.
- In a medium saucepan, grill onion, bell pepper, and celery over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning occasionally and brushing with olive oil.
- Mix mayonnaise and Salute Seasonings NY Steak Seasoning in large bowl. Add potatoes and vegetables; toss to coat well. Sprinkle with additional Seasoning if desired. Serve at room temperature.