Parsley Flakes Recipe
- 2 lb. baby potatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon Salute Seasonings Parsley Flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, toss potatoes, oil, garlic, and herbs. Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Pour into a 9”x13” baking dish.
- Bake until potatoes are golden and fork tender, 35-40 minutes.