Poultry Seasoning Recipe
- 1 ¼ pounds ground turkey
- ¼ teaspoon Salute Seasonings Poultry Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup canned jellied cranberry sauce
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno pepper
- Mix the turkey, Salute Seasonings Poultry Seasoning, garlic salt, onion powder, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl. Stir in the egg, milk, and bread crumbs. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Roll the turkey mixture into balls, about one tablespoon each. Place the meatballs in a single layer in the skillet. Brown meatballs on all sides, flipping occasionally. Place browned meatballs on a clean baking sheet. Set aside.
- Combine cranberry sauce, marmalade, and chicken broth over medium heat in the skillet used to cook the meatballs. Stir in the jalapeno peppers, then return meatballs to skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low, and continue to cook until the meatballs are no longer pink in the center and glaze is reduced. Season with salt and pepper.