Ground Ginger Recipe
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans or pecan pieces + more for topping
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons Salute Seasonings Ground Cinnamon (or 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon plus 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice)
- 1 teaspoon Salute Seasonings Ground Cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon Salute Seasonings Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin, milk, eggs, maple, molasses and vanilla
- Add oats and all other ingredients and stir to combine.
- Carefully pour oatmeal mixture into the prepared baking dish. Scatter with more pecans if desired.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until top of oatmeal is golden and center is set. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Store leftover oatmeal bake in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3-5 days.