Cinnamon Maple Seasoning Recipe
- 2 large sweet potatoes, unpeeled and scrubbed (about 1-1/2 lb)
- 1 ½ tablespoons vegetable oil, melted butter or ½ tablespoons margarine
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Salute Seasonings Cinnamon Maple Seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon Salute Seasonings Ground Ginger
- 1 pinch Salute Seasonings Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut sweet potatoes lengthwise in half and each half into 4 wedges. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; brush half on mixture over sweet potatoes.
- Bake in center of oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn and brush with remaining maple syrup mixture, and bake for another 15 minutes or until tender.